Higher temperatures, changes in rain patterns, rising sea levels and more frequent natural disasters – climate change is a growing reality for millions of people. This new Massive Open Online Course based on the World Bank’s Turn Down the Heat report series presents the most recent scientific evidence on climate change, strategies for low emission and climate resilient development, and an overview of COP21 outcomes from Paris.
• Climate Change in the 21st Century
• Sectoral and Regional Impacts
• From Science to Action on Climate Change
• What Can We Do? Addressing Climate Change post-COP21
• Action-oriented Lessons
• A Climate Change Competition
Enroll now for the course at https://www.coursera.org/course/warmerworld.
Download course flyer here.