New Version of LEAP 2015
A major new update to the Long range Energy Alternatives Planning System (LEAP) tool is now available.
This new version includes:
– New Interactive Sankey Diagrams that give an overview of energy flows through an area from resources through transformation to demands.
– An Easier-to-Use Results View that makes it easier to select results (and harder to not select results), and including a new "AutoRefresh" switch making it easier to work with larger areas.
– Faster Calculations: calculation times reduced by about 15% for large data sets.
– The Analysis View screen now automatically re-sizes to better fit the data table and maximize the size of the chart.
– Improved Operation with the IBM CPLEX solver: faster and much less memory use.
– Many other minor improvements and bug fixes.
– Updated for Windows 10.
As always, this new version is backwards compatible with data sets developed in earlier versions of LEAP.
A full list of changes is available here: http://www.energycommunity.org/default.asp?action=44
You can download the full version here: http://www.energycommunity.org/default.asp?action=40
Or you can use the Help: Check for Updates menu option in LEAP to get the update.