The Institute of Sustainable Communities (ISC) is seeking a Senior Program Officer for International Climate Programs (SPOIC). The SPOIC will manage ISC’s support to the USAID Low Emissions Asia Development (LEAD) program and will play a major role in shaping ISC’s long-term strategy for subnational climate mitigation and adaptation in Asia.
- Serve as point person for communication/coordination with the LEAD contractor.
- Help, identify, vet, develop relationships with, coordinate technical assistance for, and implement LEDS projects in 2-5 subnational jurisdictions in S/SE Asia.
- Design and implement a plan for evaluating the efficacy of project activities and their impact on GHG emissions, resilience, and services in the target jurisdictions.
- Develop mechanisms for networking and knowledge sharing among subnational LEDS practitioners, including events, web platforms, communication outreach, etc.
- Manage a small team of local coordinators located in the target jurisdictions.
- Contribute to annual budget preparation and monitoring project spending to ensure compliance with financial requirements and is in service to project objectives.
- Submit technical reports to the LEAD contractor and donor agency.
For more information and to apply, visit here