The Asia LEDS Partnership (ALP), the voluntary regional network, has reached more individuals and organizations working within the public, private, and non-governmental sectors to advance low emission development in Asia. We are happy to share that the family is growing bigger and stronger.
From April to July 2019, 10 organizations have joined the ALP. These include:
- Shenzhen LEMI Technology Development Co., Ltd., China
- AFORDA, United States of America
- Leading Edge Power, United Kingdom
- Agro-Coastal Research & Development Organization, Somalia
- Thunder Motors Pvt. Ltd., Bhutan
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy Development Authority, Bangladesh
- LEDS-LAC, Colombia
- INMOISLA, Ecuador
- DIMAS PRODUCCIONES, Argentina
- Ministry of Planning and Investment, Department of International Cooperation
The ALP now has 371 member organizations and 754 individual members associated with it.
The ALP membership is voluntary, cost-free, and unlimited in duration. It is open to individuals/organisations from the sub-regions of East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, and the Pacific. You could become an ALP member (as an individual or organisation) by completing a cost-free membership sign-up form.