Annual 5 day course for government officials from developing countries –
USAID-ADAPT is offering a training course on Climate Finance. The project will fund 15 trainees per year.
- Targeting government officials from developing countries, especially those from Ministry of Finance, Planning and representatives of National Designated Authorities (NDAs) for GCF
- Interactive course design for active knowledge generation
- Catalyze co-benefits of professional networking development
- South-South experience sharing and mutual learning
Learning objective: Strengthen government capacities to access, manage and deliver international and national climate finance more effectively
Course Structure: 3-day professional training, 1-day cross country learning, 1-day field visit. The course will cover 4 modules:
1. National governance of climate finance
2. International landscape of climate finance
3. Sub national mechanisms for devolved financing
4. Public private financing for climate change responses
- International: $ 1500 (includes all tuition, hotel accommodation and food, field visit, training materials, access to alumni facilities airport transfers – but not air tickets)
- National: $ 1,000. (includes all tuition, field visit, training materials, lunches, refreshments and access to alumni facilities, but not hotel)
Details on the requirements, qualifications and other course information can be found on this link:http://adaptasiapacific.org/activities/training-support.
Deadline of application: 30 November 2015